Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Blog Reborn!

          

         I am kohco and this is my blog

Vintage Art Beauty Design and Music, 
                                                                      naturally!





 kohcostage              

        I have been working on this blog for two days and reconstructing my original post from 2012! I am sitting here deciding and deciding WHAT to do.....delete altogether and begin anew, who should I go with, host or not host, stay with Blogger, etc. I deleted one of my original 2012 blogs and will redo that one at some other point in time. I have decided to keep this blog and work with it. I have almost 900 page views so I didn't really want to delete it. As I get more educated and grow with this whole blog thing, hopefully I will get better, lol, and my blog will become more beautiful!

    What spurred me to create a blog is that I have become an 'empty nester!' as my beautiful Taiwanese friend, Regina, helped me to realize. This was after a few days in bed, sad and feeling forlorn at fifty! Yes fifty, Dear Lord, that in itself is totally incomprehensible!!!

     Here is the story for creating this blog. Last year, I thought that I was going to begin my staging business, 
kohco'stage, 
derived from my husbands and my name Kohler and Coviello. 

    While learning about Blogger, Tumbler, Twitter, etc. I stumbled upon Pinterest. I thought it was wonderful so I began with a few boards which now has seriously grown to over 50 and I have over 1000 followers, woooo hooooooo!!!

     In February of this year, 2014, I discovered an amazingly stunning artist by the name of David Garrett.  

         

                               Here is the man





                                Here is his music


This is the video that floored me and I fell in love 
The first time seeing David was this video




Some more recent music


 Here are Vivaldi's All Four Seasons.
I just love David's Vivaldi,
absolutely phenomenal.
 Both Summer and Winter are beautiful!  






Finally seeing The Devil's Trill Sonata performed live, 
I absolutely adore this piece! 
I listen to it on both of David's cds 14 and Caprice. 
My dream is to see David Perform this with my own eyes
and the Paganini Caprices♥
 




      I swear this is the most beautiful man that I have ever seen!!! Then his playing, a stunning, magnificent violin virtuoso. He got me so enthralled that I began a Pinterest board of David, then another and invited other David smitten women to pin on my board! There are now only thirteen of us, the women, they come and go, but then I have my true David loving fans that are becoming my friends! These women are from across the globe Siberia, Russia, Scotland, Ireland, Taiwan, Mexico and I am from the States. How amazing is that? We all love David, we are of all different ages and from all over the world!

     So a few of us really hit it off and we talk about David on a daily basis, these are my friends Jenn, Marina, Laila and Regina! After meeting these women through 
Pinterest, realizing our love for David and the arts, I wanted to go for it and do this blog. So this is why I am here, today!
I would like to spread my love of beauty, art, music and design with anyone who may be interested.

  I thank you for visiting and hope that you have enjoyed!

         I also hope that you will enjoy my future posts. 

                  Thank you, my beautiful friends! 

          Here is to David and to keeping the arts alive!



 


If you would like to contact me for ideas, work or just to chat, 

Follow me on 

    Pinterest

           Tumblr

                            Instagram

                                      facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Blog Reborn!

A Blog Reborn!
Here is to David and to keeping the arts alive!

The Monuments Men

The Monuments Men
Great works of art can never belong to any one individual at least not in spirit.

Paganini vs The Libertine

Paganini vs The Libertine
I know my music will triumph!

50 Shades of Me

50 Shades of Me
50 music selections listed alphabetically by artist

50 Shades of Me, too!

50 Shades of Me, too!
Rest of the 100 shades

Erwin Tech Design Concept Boards

Erwin Tech Design Concept Boards
Kohco's Designs